Different solutions to fit your needs
With more 40+ years of experience, we have developed a maintenance solution that work.
Industrial & infrastructures
For any type of industrial Plant, ports, shipyards, maintenance of water treatment plants, facilities for the management and treatment of industrial and urban waste, and many others.
Industrial Maintenance Software Main Advantages
- To save a lot of time with quick access to all information regarding the installation of equipment: datasheets, documentation, planned work, maintenance history, applied materials, etc.
- The timely planning of maintenance work thus increasing equipment availability and productivity of maintenance teams.
- An efficient stock management of maintenance spare parts, ensuring their availability in stock and automatic alerts when more need to be bought, avoiding delays caused by stock shortages.
- Taking better decisions, based on real information by having access to detailed maintenance history of all the equipment.
- To implement an industrial maintenance software system that complies with the requirements for maintenance required by law and by international certifications (ISO, IFS, OHSAS, BRC, cGMP, …)
ManWinWin is fleet maintenance management software used to manage fleets of any size, complexity and type: fleets of cars, heavy duty vehicles, vessels of any type, military vehicles, forklifts and others.
Fleet Maintenance Management Software Main Advantages
- To save a lot of time by having quick access to all fleet information: technical forms, documentation, work planned, maintenance history, breakdowns, etc.
- The timely planning of maintenance interventions and therefore to boost the availability of the fleet
- To accumulate a maintenance history and make better technical decisions that reduce costs and increase the work life of the fleet
- A thorough control of the fleet’s operations (kms, hours miles, …) and of fuel consumption, identifying areas in which cost reduction is possibly
- A thorough cost control of the fleet in cost-itemized categories
Buildings & Facilities
Used to manage the maintenance of hundreds of buildings of all shapes and sizes around the world: hotels, resorts, hospitals, banks, universities, residential and office buildings, shopping centers, technical buildings and others. Building maintenance software can be used to manage a large building or a complex of geographically dispersed buildings.
Building Maintenance Software Main Advantages
- To save a lot of time with quick access to all information about the building or complex of buildings’ equipment: technical documents, blueprints, schematic drawings, planned work, maintenance history, etc.
- To quickly respond to maintenance requests made by the building users and staff and to guarantee that information is not lost when the request is made, and priorities are set;
- To plan and carry out preventive maintenance and increase the availability of equipment that is critical to the operating of the building
- To accumulate maintenance history and make better technical decisions that reduce costs and increase building efficiency
- To control all sub-contracted maintenance, controlling the work and the cost of maintenance suppliers
- Thorough control of costs on the maintenance of the building by itemizing costs
ManWinWin is a software used by dozens of maintenance services companies: maintenance services to buildings, industrial maintenance, specialized maintenance workshops (aircraft maintenance), repair shops of all kinds, and others.
Service providers maintenance adavantages
- To save a lot of time with quick access to all the information of its customers’ equipment in each of its facilities: datasheets, documentation, planned work, maintenance history, parts used, etc.
- The timely planning of maintenance work and thus increase the availability of its customers’ equipment and increase the productivity of their maintenance teams on the ground
- To quickly respond to maintenance requests by customers and ensure that response times are measured and are within what was contracted with the client (SLAs);
- To accumulate maintenance history and produce information that allows the customer himself to make better technical decisions that reduce their costs and increase equipment efficiency in facilities
- To produce monthly or quarterly reports that add value: providing analysis, indicators, trends and suggestions for improvement to the customer
- The timely planning of parts necessary for maintenance, ensuring their availability in stock and automatic alerts should more need to be bought, avoiding delays in work due to stock shortages
Recommended by the market experts
Satisfied customers in over 120+ Countries worldwide
Get inspired by 3000+ ManWinWin Clients
ManWinWin Software actively challenged our way of thinking and guided us to focus on what was most important, ie on what we really needed.
INIT Dubai FZE
You have one of the best Customer Service I have ever dealt with, frankly, and you really are experts in maintenance management.
Digital transformation and excellence manager
Danone Dairy – Egypt
We now control important KPIs and discuss them with our Management every Friday. Also, Production and Maintenance departments are in sync.
Methods and Continous Improvement
We rolled out to 4 plants already. Integration with SAP was straightforward and gave us a lot of flexibility on shopfloor, technicians use only ManWinWin.
Head of Engineering
Thai Union Europe
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CMMS ManWinWin?
ManWinWin is a software for maintenance management; this type of software is commonly known as CMMS (Computerized Maintenence Managemebt System) or EAM (Entreprise Asset Management).
Why should I choose ManWinWin?
We are the most experienced CMMS company in the World. ManWinWin is a very flexible system, adaptable to different maintenance scenarios, and its simplicity of use is recognized by thousands of users Worldwide. ManWinwin allows for QR code or NFC tags scanning, includes Augmented Reality features to help technicians in the field, and uses Artificial Intelligence algorithms to generate very useful forecasts for maintenance management.
Can I integrate ManWinWin with other applications?
ManWinWin provides all its customers with an API – very complete and documented – that allows creating any type of integration with any existing solution on the market.
What problems do I solve with ManWinWin?
ManWinWin covers all maintenance processes: detailed record of all equipment, its technical deatures and attached documents; complete management of all types of maintenance work orders, including preventive maintenance scheduling; management of maintenance requests, warehouse requests and purchase requests; purchase orders to suppliers; spare parts management, including minimum & maximum stock levels, security stock or warehouse transfers; maintenance costs control and management of maintenance budget.
Who is ManWinWin for?
ManWinWin is an excellent fit for any company that has equipment to maintain, mainly: manufacturing plants, buildings, fleets and infrastructures.
Does ManWinWin have an App for smartphones?
Yes. ManWinWin has a complete App, available in Android and IOS.
Check details in this link: https://www.manwinwin.com/manwinwin-app/
How can I start using ManWinWin?
You can download the free version (ManWinWin Express) and start using the software today. Or, if you prefer, you can contact our team who will surely help you both in using the free version and discussing your specific maintenance management scenario; simply click here: https://www.manwinwin.com/contact/
What kind of support will I have?
ManWinWin support is considered by our clients as one of our best features as a company. We have a dedicated team handling support and all requests are answered very quickly. Sometimes, our clients send us suggestions for new features in the software, which we include in future versions of ManWinWin with no additional charges; this benefits the entire community of ManWinWin users worldwide.
Is there a free forever version of ManWinWin?
Yes! ManWinWin Express is completely free forever – no strings attached and no hidden costs. ManWinWin Express allows you to manage up to 100 assets, it is very simple to install and start working with, and it is accessible by a single user, in a single workstation.
Follow the link: https://www.manwinwin.com/free-cmms-software/
How can I watch a demo, no strings attached?
You can request for a demo of ManWinWin carried out by one of our experts, no strings attached. Just click on this link: https://www.manwinwin.com/manwinwin-cmms-demonstration/
How much does ManWinWin cost?
ManWinWin has a very flexible licensing model, so it is suitable for many types of clients, regardless of company size. You can check our licensing options and respective costs on this link: https://www.manwinwin.com/cmms-software-how-to-buy/
What should I do to become a ManWinWin Reseller in my country?
To discover the ManWinWin Partner business model, simply let us know you are interested by clicking this link, we will set up a quick call and present to you the Revenue sharing model we have in place for Partners: https://www.manwinwin.com/manwinwin-partners/
Our partner network is constantly growing, we have representatives in many countries around the World. To ensure that all partners follow the ManWinWin guidelines in their local markets, we have an intensive Onboarding available for all Partner competency levels.
Latest ManWinWin news
Closing in on 15 years at ManWinWin Software, I’m now able to share what I believe will be next 10 years of evolution in maintenance management. The integration of AI, IoT, automation, AR/VR, and data-driven decision-making is set to revolutionize this industry, improving efficiency and reducing costs
Corrective maintenance encompasses a range of activities, from reactive repairs in response to unexpected failures to planned interventions to address known issues. It involves diagnosing the root causes of problems, planning, and executing repairs, and evaluating the effectiveness of the corrective actions taken.
Online implementation of ManWinWin in 1000 shops of the nr. 1 health and beauty retail chain in Asia
Watsons, Asia’s leading health and beauty retailer, has implemented ManWinWin software to manage the maintenance of more than 1,000 shops in the Philippines, a project carried out by a ManWinWin Partner based in the capital, Manila.
We are the maintenance management solution
Regardless the type of equipment you want to manage or the size of your team
For medium and large companies
SaaS solution for small and medium companies
Lifetime license up to 250 assets
Free version for small businesses
Online implementation service
ManWinWin online training course