Used to manage the maintenance of hundreds of buildings of all shapes and sizes around the world: hotels, resorts, hospitals, banks, universities, residential and office buildings, shopping centers, technical buildings and others. Building maintenance software can be used to manage a large building or a complex of geographically dispersed buildings.
SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON
Security; Environment; Human Comfort; Air Quality; Energy Consumption; Image / client satisfaction; CO2 Emissions; Operational Costs; Availability of Equipment; Efficiency of Equipment
Quick and easy to implement and accessible to all users (maintenance, production, storage, retail, top-level management…)
A 100% dedicated support team / help desk who achieved a satisfaction rate of nearly 90% in response times, friendliness and efficiency (ISO 9001:2015).
Building Maintenance Software Main Features
- Management of any type of equipment, with fact sheets and documents
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance management
- Work Planning with automatic alerts, using a calendar with drag and drop feature
- Communication with building staff through maintenance requests made by users, attended with Work Orders
- Full maintenance history (per equipment, floor, building, etc.)
- Monitoring of consumption and costs for electricity, water and gas
- Analyses, reports and maintenance indicators (costs of maintenance per building, number of malfunctions…) and KPIs customized by the user (costs per square meter)
ManWinWin allows building maintenance managers:
- To save a lot of time with quick access to all information about the building or complex of buildings’ equipment: technical documents, blueprints, schematic drawings, planned work, maintenance history, etc.
- To quickly respond to maintenance requests made by the building users and staff and to guarantee that information is not lost when the request is made, and priorities are set;
- To plan and carry out preventive maintenance and increase the availability of equipment that is critical to the operating of the building
- To accumulate maintenance history and make better technical decisions that reduce costs and increase building efficiency
- To control all sub-contracted maintenance, controlling the work and the cost of maintenance suppliers
- Thorough control of costs on the maintenance of the building by itemizing costs
What our customers are saying
With the information we had about all our equipment, it became easy for us to know if we should keep investing in the maintenance of that equipment.
Miguel Diniz Gonçalves
Technical Director – The Oitavos Hotel, Cascais, Portugal
With ManWinWin, we stopped doing things in paper, things are running more automatically and this had reduced human mistake.
Assistant Managing Director – TTS COOL International Services (DSP Group), Rayong Province, Thailand