Implementation consultancy is the component that turns good software into a good solution, with the main objectives of identifying and making an inventory of the organization’s assets, characterizing the main maintenance plans and constituting a history of interventions to obtain useful KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
The process will be conducted by a specialized consultant who will serve as a guide to take you through a set of stages consolidated over years of experience acquired in implementing solutions for the organization and management of maintenance.
ManWinWin Implementation Methodology
- Planning is the first step in any ManWinWin Implementation. Plans are outlined according to the approved proposal.
- Before each session, the client will receive a detailed work plan.
- Immediately after each session, a memo will be sent reporting work that was carried out.
- During work sessions, Navaltik often refers to the user’s manual and the white paper “Practical Guide to Maintenance Management”.
- In the end, Navaltik prepares a final report on the overall work carried out.
Consulting services make ManWinWin work
- Equipment codification methodology, drafting particular technical datasheets’
- The facility’s Functional Organization and Cost Centers
- Classifying maintenance work, organising maintenance departments and special services, maintenance staff and suppliers
- Maintenance materials and spare parts coding system
- Suggesting maintenance management analysis and indicators
- Basically, setting up the basic definitions that adapt the actual client organization to the database structures of the software. It is then ready to go.
There are 3 types of implementation for ManWinWin Software
The face-to-face implementation service is provided by our specialist maintenance consultants, at the client’s premises, according to the characteristics of each project.