ManWinWin is fleet maintenance management software used to manage fleets of any size, complexity and type: fleets of cars, heavy duty vehicles, vessels of any type, military vehicles, forklifts and others.
Quick and easy to implement and accessible to all users (maintenance, production, storage, retail, top-level management…)
A 100% dedicated support team / help desk who achieved a satisfaction rate of nearly 90% in response times, friendliness and efficiency (ISO 9001:2015).
Almost 40 years of know-how and experience in maintenance management adds Value to our clients through trust, technical credibility and practical ideas. 89% of ManWinWin users reported this know- how and experience as one of the main strengths of our solution.
Fleet Maintenance Management Software Main Features
- Complete organization of the fleet, with the respective technical forms and documentation
- Planning of maintenance with alerts, using a drag and drop calendar
- Control of use and fuel consumption
- Preventive maintenance (calendar and/or records based) and Corrective maintenance
- Management (with alerts) of the entire fleet’s documentation: insurance, MOTs, certificates, taxes, etc.
- Complete and detailed Maintenance history
- Cost control of fleet maintenance (per vehicle, vessel, military vehicle, geographic area, etc)
- Management of parts and lubricants used in vehicles / ships
- Analyses, reports and maintenance indicators, and KPI customized by the user (cost per km, etc.)
Fleet Maintenance Management Software Main Advantages
ManWinWin allows fleet managers:
- To save a lot of time by having quick access to all fleet information: technical forms, documentation, work planned, maintenance history, breakdowns, etc.
- The timely planning of maintenance interventions and therefore to boost the availability of the fleet
- To accumulate a maintenance history and make better technical decisions that reduce costs and increase the work life of the fleet
- A thorough control of the fleet’s operations (kms, hours miles, …) and of fuel consumption, identifying areas in which cost reduction is possibly
- A thorough cost control of the fleet in cost-itemized categories
What our customers are saying
…an excellent option for the Portuguese Army. The program has been well received by the new users and is proving to be useful in the maintenance management of our fleet
Alfredo Ramos – General , Portuguese Army