Maintenance management consulting services
Maintenance management Audit & Diagnosis
Thorough, objective and constructive analysis of maintenance processes; the goal is to make a diagnosis of strengths and weaknesses and build a framework of recommendations to improve the management system, optimizing existing maintenance procedures or creating new ones.
- Evaluation of the maintenance function “in loco” to nine (9) parameters that develop in about one hundred (100) criteria that directly involve the maintenance function;
- Assigning to each criterion a rating between 1 (one) and four (4), where 1 corresponds to the minimum value and 4 to the maximum;
- Expressive rating of evaluations. The note assigned is understood as the margin for improvement in customer service function.
- Delivery of a final report with graphical representation that presents, in the form of a radar chart, the results when compared with each desired parameter.
Continuous improvement in the management of the Client´s maintenance activities, identifying strengths and suggesting improvements, in order to:
- Improve overall equipment performance and operation
- Save on operating costs
- Portray an image of confidence and efficiency to clientes
- Motivate the maintenance team in their daily activity
- Become a benchmark for other company functions
- Provide savings in maintenance costs
The implementation consultancy is the component that turns a good software into a good solution.
Training is the component that consolidates and sustains the solution on the client.
Simple, not bureaucratic and permanently accessible documents.