Implementation consultancy is the component that turns good software into a good solution, with the main objectives of identifying and making an inventory of the organization’s assets, characterizing the main maintenance plans and constituting a history of interventions to obtain useful KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
The process will be conducted by a specialized consultant who will serve as a guide to take you through a set of stages consolidated over years of experience acquired in implementing solutions for the organization and management of maintenance.
ManWinWin Implementation Methodology
- Planning is the first step in any ManWinWin Implementation. Plans are outlined according to the approved proposal.
- Before each session, the client will receive a detailed work plan.
- Immediately after each session, a memo will be sent reporting work that was carried out.
- During work sessions, Navaltik often refers to the user’s manual and the white paper “Practical Guide to Maintenance Management”.
- In the end, Navaltik prepares a final report on the overall work carried out.
Consulting services make ManWinWin work
- Equipment codification methodology, drafting particular technical datasheets’
- The facility’s Functional Organization and Cost Centers
- Classifying maintenance work, organising maintenance departments and special services, maintenance staff and suppliers
- Maintenance materials and spare parts coding system
- Suggesting maintenance management analysis and indicators
- Basically, setting up the basic definitions that adapt the actual client organization to the database structures of the software. It is then ready to go.
There are 3 types of implementation for ManWinWin Software
SetIT - Online implementation
For ManWinWin EXPRESS and START versions. Includes live sessions with one of our skilled consultants and a complete ManWinWin online training course.
RCI Online Implementation
Remote & Consultancy Implementation (RCI) is a premium implementation service with live sessions and online training for ManWinWin Professional and Business.
The face-to-face implementation service is provided by our specialist maintenance consultants, at the client’s premises, according to the characteristics of each project.
Discover more about our services
Training is the component that consolidates and sustains the solution on the client.
AUDIT & DIAGNOSIS
Evaluation and systematization of the client’s case. Before and after implementation.