With years of experience, we have learnt that solid technical and administrative management practices will be reinforced through the preparation and circulation (within the people involved) of written maintenance management procedures that systematize and specify in detail all duties and responsibilities.
Main goals to be achieved with this procedures manual are highlighted:
- Standardize the way the technical department works, that is, standardize processes;
- Identify responsibilities at each stage of the process – “Who does what?”;
- Implement good practices;
- Standardize the technical language in the company;
- Define clear and objective instructions on the company’s operation and organization with regard to the maintenance function.
Most common Procedures
- The function of maintenance within the company
- Administration of the management system
- Registration of equipment and maintenance plans
- Work management
- Maintenance requests
- Material coding rules
- Warehouse management
- Fleet management
- Reports and manpower
- Budget and management control
Discover more about our services
Training is the component that consolidates and sustains the solution on the client.
The implementation consultancy is the component that turns a good software into a good solution.
AUDIT & DIAGNOSIS
Evaluation and systematization of the client’s case. Before and after implementation.
Contact us for more information about our services
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information